High Level Languages Topic 4.3.3 / Core
- the function of high-level languages.
- source code;
- object code;
- program vs. programme;
- high level language.
- Computer Science - an overview section 5.4 Language Implementation pp. 237 - 245.
TOK Language and meaning
- Presentation on Features of Programming Languages
- Here's an example of an assembly language program. Can you make any sense of it?
- Try this worksheet summarising computer languages.
- Define semantics and syntax and give an example of how they each relate to programming code. [4 marks] (May 2006 SL P1 q1).